The operation of Mobile Scissor Lift is simple, fast and convenient, which is a good helper for people to work at high altitude. However, once the Mobile Scissor Lift cannot be lifted, it will affect people's normal work and production efficiency. So how to solve this problem once it occurs? Here are some simple ways to help yourself.
Can't get the Mobile Scissor Lift up?
For the cause and solution: too tight or internal reversing valve leakage, need to check or replace the valve assembly; Oil cylinder leakage, need to check or replace oil cylinder components; The adjustment pressure of the overflow valve does not meet the requirements, and the pressure is adjusted to the desired value.
For oil pump problems, it is necessary to check or replace the oil pump. If the oil is too low, the oil is too low, or the oil filter is blocked, the oil can be filled and the oil filter should be cleaned in time.
The power supply is not connected, please check whether the work instruction is working. These are small make up in the daily work of the accumulated experience, I hope to help you, if this problem is not solved, you should contact the manufacturer or professional maintenance personnel to the site maintenance, can not continue to work in your electric lifting platform, so there is no safety risk, endanger the safety of others.
What are the maintenance steps for the Mobile Scissor Lift?
1. The brake of each mechanism should check and adjust the gap between brake tile and brake wheel frequently to ensure flexibility and reliability. On the friction surface, there should be no dirt, dirt must be washed with gasoline or thinner.
2, gearbox, gearbox, external meshing gear and other parts of the lubrication and hydraulic oil are in accordance with the requirements of the lubrication table.
3, pay attention to check whether the various parts of the wire rope broken and loose phenomenon. If the relevant regulations are exceeded, it must be replaced immediately. The maintenance of the wire rope shall be in strict accordance with gb5144-85.
4. Check the connection of each part frequently and tighten it if it is loose. Body connection bolts should be checked for tightness when the body is under pressure (the method of rotating arm can be used to cause compression). All connecting shafts must have cogs and should be fully opened.
5. Regularly check whether the operation of each institution is normal and there is no noise. If any fault is found, it must be removed in time.
6. When installing, disassembling and adjusting the slewing mechanism, care should be taken to ensure that the center line of the slewing mechanism reducer is parallel to the center line of the gear, its meshing surface is not less than 70%, and the meshing gap should be suitable.
7. Always check all wires and cables for damage. The damaged part should be promptly bandaged and replaced.
8. Stop the motor in time if it overheats, and continue to run after troubleshooting. The motor bearing should be well lubricated.
9. The contact surface of each part of the brush should be kept clean, and the brush pressure should be adjusted so that the contact area is not less than 50%.
10. Keep the control box and distribution box clean regularly and clean the dust on the electrical equipment timely.
11. The contact opening and closing of travel switch of each safety device must be reliable, and the contact arc pit should be polished in time